Friday, January 22, 2010

"How did you find that?"


No. I did not lose anything. This was the question several people who attended last night's dialogue in Coleraine asked me. The answer is, I was very impressed. Kilcranny House and the Coleraine Borough Council hosted a dialogue on the topic of Hate Crime. The guest speaker was Chief Superintendent Alan McCrum, a very articulate and personable man who seemed to respond openly and honestly to all questions and comments. It was very well attended by the local population even though it was a cold rainy, windy night. Kilcranny staff, Conn and Rachel facilitated the dialogue and Lisa and Paul took expert notes. I observed, listened and met and chatted with some local people, continuing to be impressed with the friendliness I encounter every day in Norther Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment